Fintiera Liquidity Cockpit is dashboard that raises the effectiveness of SAP ERP and S/4HANA systems.
The tool is designed to monitor the current balance of cash in various currencies and banks, as well as to report and simulate expected cash flows in the short to medium term, taking into account significant liquidity ratios.
The solution has an attractive visual layer in the form of a dashboard, built in SAP Analytics Cloud technology. As a result, it is available both for desktops and mobile devices.
The users of the reports are both operational and management divisions of the departments responsible for liquidity management in the organization operating on SAP, from medium-sized enterprises to large corporate groups.
Differences from the competitors:
- SAP Analytics Cloud – a modern reporting technology
- A coherent solution integrating various sources of liquidity data, based on the SAP Cash and Liquidity Management standard
- Support for methods of reading bank balances: from MT940 statements, G/L account balances, directly from the bank or PSD2 hub through the WebService channel
- Multiple reporting dimensions meeting the needs of large organizations
- Scalability of the solution for building a complex, hierarchical cash flow model
- Easy configuration of KPIs and charts under the selected model
- Data processing in a secure SAP cloud ensures immediate availability of data.
- Cash balance reporting: current or opening balances per currency, account type, bank and country, including overdraft limits
- Forecast of closing balances as of today per currency including overdraft limits
- Presentation of debt by type of liability and bank, including limits
- Liquidity ratios such as a forecast closing balance for a week, month per currency
- Currency gap charts with the option to change the horizon and scope (daily, weekly, monthly) for defined significant currencies KPI type liquidity ratios, e.g. CFO, CFI, CFF, FCF
- Cash flow forecast according to various dimensions and in a hierarchical cash flow structure with any complexity
- Functions to simulate the impact of specific risk factors on the liquidity forecast
- Feeding a manual forecast with Excel data in a dedicated tool.
- Technically, the solution is available for every Customer using SAP ERP 6.0 or SAP S/4 HANA with an active SAP NetWeaver component, version 7.40 as a minimum. Additionally, it is necessary to purchase a license for SAP Analytics Cloud Business Intelligence per reporting user. In the case of connecting WebService to a specific bank or PSD2 hub, an agreement between the Customer and the Bank/Hub for using such a service is required.